In order to become an authorized distributor for the company, you first need to determine your desired distribution location given that it is fairly distant from any other existing distributor for the company. This shall be determined in cooperation with the company’s management as the demographics and geographic locations differ from one governorate to another. The total area of your store should not be less than 150 sq meter and should be equipped with metal shelves for facilitating the maneuvering of products. This shall also be determined through the company.
After the company’s approval, the distributor should pay an annual franchise fee that shall be determined based on the chosen location. Being the company’s franchisee gives you the following rights and privileges:
- Working under the company’s name.
- Marketing to the company’s clients through branches, phone calls and social media networks, and guiding them to the company’s nearest authorized distributor.
- Using the company’s name on your cars, writing your phone numbers, and making any ads inside your territory.
- The exclusive right to your territory; meaning that the company shall not open any branches or give the distribution right to another distributor in your territory.
- Training your staff on how to market our products and on our accounting system.
- Taking the following marketing tools for free:
- 10 sets of cartels.
- 10 sets of catalogs.
- Samples of the company’s products (this shall be done in coordination with the company’s marketing department).
- Share of the company’s annual prints.